The Naked Difference
- GMO Free
- Soy Free
Grass-Fed Whey Benefits
Naked Whey comes from grass-fed cows raised on small California dairy farms. Our cows are on pasture for over 300 days a year and are never given growth hormones. Not only is grass-fed whey better for the animals and the environment, but it also comes with several health benefits for you.
Build and Maintain Lean Muscle Mass
Each serving of Naked Whey delivers all the essential amino acids needed to build and maintain lean muscle mass. Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine, help muscle-protein synthesis to promote muscle growth and recovery after exercise¹. Whey protein can help you improve strength and create a better looking body².
Boost Immune System
Whey from grass-fed cows contains higher levels of the immune-boosting compounds beta-lactoglobulin, lactoferrin, and lysozyme³. These compounds improve your body’s antioxidant response and help the fight against harmful bacteria⁴.Grass-fed whey also contains more conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), a fatty acid that boosts immune function⁵.
In addition to boosting immunity, CLA can also help preserve lean muscle mass and burn more fat. The higher levels of CLA in grass-fed whey can support your body composition goals⁶.
Improve Heart Health
Grass-fed whey contains more omega-3 fatty acids and CLA than regular whey. Both CLA and omega-3s can support better metabolism and improve cardiovascular health⁷.
We use careful manufacturing processes to minimize heat exposure to our whey protein. Cold processing makes sure that the nutrients in whey are non-denatured. It leaves the amino acids, omega-3s, CLA, and immunoglobulins intact.
Non-denatured whey is more bioavailable than regular whey. Your body can absorb the nutrients and amino acids more easily to promote better recovery. As a result, you enjoy more of the benefits of whey protein, such as muscle growth, more energy, and better recovery⁸.
Serving Size1 Pouch
Number of Servings4 Pouches
How To Use
- When: Add a single serving pouch of grass-fed whey to protein shakes and smoothie bowls. Best used in the morning, before a workout, or after a workout.
- Blend: Mix one pouch into 6-10oz of milk, water or your favorite beverage. Add fruits and vegetables to add flavor and dress up the taste.
- Pair With: Add Naked PB for a delicious peanut flavor and extra protein to maintain muscle mass and promote workout recovery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Grass-fed cows in pastures feed on grass, which is their natural food. As a result, these cows are not consuming any GMOs or harmful substances that feed-lot cows are subjected to.
This is also reflected in the whey that these cows produce, as grass-fed whey contains less saturated fats and more healthy fats. It also ensures that the whey is of the highest quality and contains a top nutritional profile.
The cows are on pasture 300+ days of the year, where they feed on grass. When they’re unable to be on pasture during the coldest temperatures, they are fed silage (pre-cut grasses). There are no GMOs, chemicals or pesticides in our silage either.
As we do not artificially alter our products, the whey we use for Naked Whey is naturally about 82% protein, with the remaining 18% made up of healthy fats and amino acids. This is the natural percentage of protein in our whey, as it would only be higher if the whey was tampered with. As we keep our products as pure and natural as possible, the percentage of protein in the whey is the normal amount.
Naked Whey is non-hydrolyzed. Hydrolyzed whey is typically over-marketed and sold at a higher price point because brands claim that it absorbs faster. There is little evidence to support this, and hydrolyzed whey doesn’t contain the same biological factors as Naked Whey to support your health and your goals.
All of our products, including Naked Whey, undergo independent testing to ensure that they adhere to the safety standards set by the FDA. Naked Nutrition products are kept as pure as possible and are well under these limitations.
Naked Whey is ideal for those without a lactose sensitivity who are looking to boost their daily protein intake. Whether you’re looking to put on lean muscle or lose weight, Naked Whey provides the necessary nutrition to support your health and help you reach your goals. It is also a great supplement for people with busy schedules who find it difficult to get in enough protein, even if they don’t go to the gym.
For a lactose-free option, check our vegan proteins.
Naked Whey is part of the ‘Informed Choice’ program to ensure it is safe for athletes to use Naked Whey. Each batch of Naked Whey is randomly tested for banned substances and impurities to confirm that the product is as pure as possible. Whether you’re a professional athlete or a weekend warrior, Naked Whey is 100% pure, safe protein.